List of Affirmations
Self Esteem Affirmations
- I am becoming more and more confident.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I like the way I handle challenges.
- I am a rich treasure so full of pleasure.
- I feel good and good is attracted to me.
- Loving myself is amazingly easy.
- It’s easy for me to express my needs and feelings
- I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful
- I deeply and completely love myself.
- I am healthy and happy.
- I love, accept, and respect myself.
- I am surrounded with loving, caring people in my life.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
- I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
- I am a well loved and well respected person.
- I accept others as they are and they accept me as I am.
- Everyday and in everyway I am getting better and better
- I am confident and charming with the people I meet
- I radiate confidence and relaxation
- I start great conversations easily and effortlessly
- I approve of myself and feel great about myself
- I have sky-high self-esteem
To make sure that you never get bored with your affirmations, try a variety of the following techniques:
- Mirror Technique for Self Esteem Affirmations
Stand in front of a mirror and state the self esteem affirmations while looking into your own eyes. This is a great way to magnify the message you are sending to your subconscious mind.
- Written Technique for Self Esteem Affirmations
For most people, writing is a far more effective way to focus than just thinking. One great way to practice writing your list of affirmations is to write them down 20 times in a journal. You could also write them on a piece of paper or on note cards, but don’t throw it away. Create a special folder or box where you can keep them. Also, you can leave them as notes on mirrors, pillows, walls, counters, and other places where you will notice them throughout the day.
- Spoken Technique for Self Esteem Affirmations
Say your affirmations aloud with passion. You may even want to record yourself doing this and play it back several times per day. Your mind will respond much better to the sound of your voice than it will to someone else's, however, you can buy recorded self esteem affirmations.
- Singing Technique for Self Esteem Affirmations
This is similar to speaking affirmations aloud, but it adds a little more fun. You don’t need any musical talent to make your own affirmation song. Just start singing to whatever tune you come up
- Exercise Affirmation Technique
This affirmation method is particularly useful for health affirmations, but it is be useful no matter what. As you are working out, repeat your self esteem affirmations over and over. This can be done aloud or quietly.
Now that you have a list of affirmations and helpful techniques, remember that repetition is important. Repeat the list of positive affirmations as often as possible throughout each day. Aim for at least 40 times daily to get great results.
I hope you've found this information helpful. Click one of the links below to decide what you'd like to do next.
Love and Relationship Affirmations
Law of Attraction Articles
Inspirational Law of Attraction Quotes
Send a Message
To comment on this article or ask a question, simply click here to complete the online contact form.
Follow me on Twitter
You can keep up with what I’m doing and get daily Law of Attraction tips by following me on Twitter. Just go to http://twitter.com/attractionsaga and sign up
Donate to Attraction Saga
If this material has helped you, please feel free to donate safely and securely via PayPal by clicking here.
Attraction Saga Law of Attraction Home Page